Marching Fire is a content update for For Honor. It was revealed at E3 2018, and released on October 16, 2018.
The DLC included a new faction, the Wu Lin with 4 new heroes, Tiandi, Jiang Jun, Nuxia and Shaolin. It also included Breach, a new PvP mode as well as significant visual enhancements and the PvE Arcade Mode.
Marching Fire Update Edit
The Marching Fire Update is all free content in Marching Fire – Breach mode, graphical enhancements, and UI update. This free update is for current For Honor game owners.
Marching Fire Expansion Edit
The Marching Fire Expansion is an expansion pack containing all Marching Fire Content including all content in the Marching Fire Update as well as Arcade mode and instant early access to the four Wu Lin heroes. The Expansion requires the base game.
Marching Fire Edition Edit
The Marching Fire Edition is for those who have not bought For Honor and contains the entire For Honor experience up until this point and contains everything from from the base game as well as all content from Marching Fire.
- New PVP Mode - Breach - Attacking players must breach a castle with a battering ram while defenders must protect the castle and their lord. The mode also bring new maps.
- New Heroes - The Wu Lin Faction - These warriors are a part of ancient China, but they now travel west seeking vengeance from war, betrayal, and personal tragedies.
- Tiandi - Vanguard - The Tiandi are loyal protectors to Kings, Queens, and Emperors. They are masters of the dao blade, the weapon of choice for these Royal Guards.
- Jiang Jun - Heavy - The Jiang Jun are generals among the Ancient Chinese armies. They are wise leaders who have mastered the guandao weapon.
- Nuxia - Assassin - The Nuxia are trained bodyguards and assassins who often disguised their talents through dance. They are deadly artists of the hook swords.
- Shaolin - Hybrid - The Shaolin are fierce warrior monks known for their athletic, monkey-like fight style, and their prowess with a staff. They hold their written prayers close to them at all times.
- Graphical Enhancements - Better visuals than ever before. Improved global illumination, and new sky and cloud technology. Also improved is the user interface.
- Arcade Mode - Endless PVE mode for single-player and co-op.
- Get the PC Starter Edition of For Honor free.