My facial hair is dark. Compared to my lighter hair.
My embarrassing moment is too graphic for the young one's.
You got it. 🤘
Having a good balance of offense and defense is best for Shaman.
1. Be patient. Never be too aggressive.
2. If your target is playing defense feint a heavy into double light's in another direction.
3. Cancel heavies into gb.
4. Cancel heavy into bleed stab. If stab hits either use what time you have to try hitting them to heal (2 work's good for this), go for a gb to attempt the bite, or you can try to bait them into dodging the bite by putting her lunge feint to use.
5. Never let unblockable left heavy go unless they are downed. Unblockable can be cancelled into a gb or of course feinted. Also you can dodge out of it, as a cancel, and do a dodge side heavy in the opposite direction. Work's often especially against defensive players who will try to parry it.
6. OOS (out of stamina) punish. After throw, if you land a gb, dash forward, 2 right heavies and a top bleed stab. The stab being free.
7. Deflect is a bleed stab. Practice timing (if you haven't already) to be efficient.
8. She is strong in 1v1, good in 1v2, anything more and she's as good as dead. Strong in 4v4. Just stick near a teammate and you're good.
If there's anything I missed I'll add it later. Remember, being patient is key. Have fun!
I can't help myself. She's fun to play.
We know this. The Nazi party was responsible for the lives of 11 million innocent people. I believe roughly 3 million children were among that number. A major reason we Americans find the Nazi era evil. And do not like talking about it, but teaching about it is a different story. That I agree.
It was a mistake. A "justifiable" mistake.
Agreed. Go Conq.
One of the thing's we tried to forget. Now punish anyone else for trying to do the same lol.
Dammit. Going to see my grandpa's concert today.
America has had it's moments, but nothing along the lines of what Germany did during the Nazi era. We may have been at war with each other, racist, and much more. But we aimed to put that behind us. For the most part lol.
Sounds like Droe is up to no good. Second vid he's put up that is indecent to say the least.
And I know Lunar. Once faced a Lawbringer that thought top light was his only viable attack apparently.
Light spam cannot be prevented. It is inevitable. Some players will use the cheapest way just to get a win. Only thing you can do is practice parry timing for lights. It is annoying, but complaining will not get you anywhere.